Our KIMEA solution is a diagnostic solution and customer support. It is an all-in-one solution for managing workplace ergonomics in production and assembly environments. Our solution and services are part of a global prevention approach: collection, analysis, interpretation of results and proposal of solutions. KIMEA use cases are non exhaustive since it was made to adapt to your needs and environments.
Your design phases:
- Support design projects by providing a rapid return on investment on the physical risk of the workstation. This way you can anticipate potential occupational diseases.
- Identify important parameters to be taken into account by the methods.
- Support a reclassification / return to work of an employee with disabilities. Rotations between positions are optimized and/or limit joint stress with restrictions .
Your analysis phases:
- Verify and track progress. With KIMEA you can easily monitor the activities of the ergonomics team, track the status of improvement plans, and generate reports.
- Establish a mapping or ergomapping of MSD risk for a workstation, a production line, a factory.
- Compare workstations in order to prioritize actions and establish budgets
- Enrich the Single Risk Assessment Document (DUER) to prioritize MSD risk positions from a biomechanical perspective
Your training phases:
- Job improvment process : Gain skills to assess and fix jobs. Knowledge can be taught, but skills must be practiced. With KIMEA you can work to assess and improve problem jobs.
- Train new operators in business tasks and carry out an apprenticeship “gestures and postures” thanks to a fun and educational tool .
- Mobilize the company’s stakeholders around professional risks by better considering the complexity of the work situations assessed and open the debate around the professional gesture
- To allow a human-centred view of the ergonomics of the norms and standards established by scientific research, thereby optimizing work-related gestures